Saturday, December 2, 2017

COLLATERAL BEAUTY

This movie touched me on a level that I didn't think it could reach.  I put off watching this movie because I didn't hear good things about it.  But it kept popping up and from past experiences, I know that is a sign for me to watch it.  I slept past my normal time today and I awoke to the sound of this movie.  Although it had only been on for 9 minutes, I decided to restart it.  Will Smith's character had experienced such a tremendous loss that he didn't know how to process it and move on with his life; so his co-workers decided to try and help him.  There are so many layers to this movie and while watching it I decided on how I would add my own twist and hoped that the writer's thought about it.  To my surprise, they did almost exactly what I expected and it was an awesome story.  The movie offers hope for the viewers and encourages them to deal with things that are difficult head on.  Life is not always what we want but it will always give us what we need, if we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment